Destino de la oferta:
Experienced manufacturing professional
INDIA SITE MANAGER (India Plant)
INDIA SITE MANAGER (India Plant) – December 2018
International industrial company, focused in automotive components, worldwide leader in the pieces it produces, and working centers in several countries of 3 continents.
In INDIA, the Company is building a Productive Plant at Ahmedabad, Gujarat Region, that will be finished and operating in 2019.
We are aiming to:
An international experienced manufacturing professional, preferably of western origin , that:
• Is already living and based in India, familiar with the Indian culture.
• Is living in another country but willing to relocate and live in Ahmedabad, India.
Plant Manager Role’s MISSION
Manages the plant in order to assure expected profitability and SQCDM results (Safety, Quality, Costs, Delivery, Morale), ensuring a good understanding and relationship with local institutions, as well as ensuring compliance with laws.
Role’s RESPONSIBILITIES and MAIN TASKS
Economic and Financial :
- Manages plant costs, so as to reach the objectives of profitability and quality.
- Builds and manages the annual budget for the plant and is responsible for the results
- Tracks and analyses the monthly results, in line with Group Controlling Guidelines, and send the corresponding reports.
- Ensures the correct implementation and monitoring of the economic flows (accounts payable / receivable).
- Ensures Inventory Control
Human Resources :
- Represents the company towards India institutions : work office, social & legal institutions, etc.
- Is the main interlocutor for trade union or other similar organizations.
- Ensures hiring within the plant in link with HR at a Local and Group level, and ensures general Group HR guidelines and policies are followed.
- Vouches for a good social climate
Quality and Environment:
- Leads the Quality Committee
- Is responsible for the implementation of Quality policy within the plant.
- Is responsible for the environment regulations.
Manufacturing Engineering :
- Helps for implementation of Group Production system in the Plant
- Checks out the increase of continuous improvement
- Follows up efficiency of start of new projects
- Proposes investments and ensures the correct profitability of them.
Participates in the Quotation sheets / facilitates project development regarding trials, essays…
General and training background
• University High Degree (preferably in technical field – Engineering)
• Very high level of English
• Ideally Western candidate that has lived and work in India for some years.
Advisable professional experience
• Industrial background
• Experience in Automotive industry
• 3 years as Site Manager
• Alternatively 3 years as Industrial Manager and potential for higher responsibilities including áreas like Administration-Finance, Human Resources….
• Experience in India context.
• Initiative / Proactivity
• Achievement Orientation
• Intercultural awareness and skills
• Communication and Negotiation skills
• Impact & Influence / Leadership
• Team management / Team building skills
• Customer Orientation
• Self Control
CONTACTS & DEPENDENCIES
1. Internal contacts
All areas within the Plant, Regional (Asia) Sales & Projects, as well as Headquarters Departments (Manufacturing Engineering, Projects, Human Resources, Purchasing, Controlling, Quality, Innovation…)
2. External contacts
Local institutions, authorities, agencies…
1. Departments / roles to whom the position reports
Group (Corporate) Operations Director
2. Departments/ roles that report to the position
Production / Maintenance / Engineering / Quality - Health & Safety / Logistics & IT / Human Resources / Accountancy & Finance
METRICS & DIMENSIONS
• Monthly management results
• Customer service (Quality & Logistics)
• Human Resources Indicators
• Monthly SQCDM (Safety, Quality, Costs, Delivery, Morale)
Fecha de la oferta:
Fecha límite de la oferta: